Overall, I feel our presentation went very well. It was a discussion about Baudrillard's views on terrorism under the guise of a chat show. Michael was the presenter of the show, with Irene as Baudrillard, Kimberley portraying a citizen of Iraq and me as Donald Rumsfeld, ex Secretary of Defence for the USA. And personally, I think everybody did a great job.
Our presentation fell within the desired time limit and I thought we did a good job of getting our info across. Aside from a little mishap when Meera thought the presentation had ended everything went to plan. Well, except for the Q&A (I knew I should have ran off after leaving the room) in which my character was asked a question that I struggled to answer. I can't remember what the question was but it took me by surprise. I managed to wriggle out of it, though.
Thursday, 25 March 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment